Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. It is available on the web as well as mobile apps for the Android and iOS platforms. Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. You can find all the relevant information here.
LearnWorlds platform can easily integrate Google Calendar, so to automate adding your learners to scheduled events of your school. This automation can be achieved at no time with Zapier!
Zapier is an online automation tool that can connect your LearnWorlds school with more than a thousand popular applications!
1. First either create a Zapier account or log in to your existing one.
2. Now you can create your own workflow by connecting two apps together!
2a. Select LearnWorlds as the first app for this automation.
2b. Then select Google Calendar, as the connected app.
2c. Select the trigger, for example when a User Enrolled in Product is created in your LearnWorlds school.
2d. Now select an action for this trigger, for example, Add Attendee/s to Event.
2e. You can now Make a Zap by clicking on Try it.
3. Now you will need to connect your LearnWorlds account for this automation (or select your existing account if you had created other Zaps in the past). Choose your account from the drop-down list and click Continue.
Zapier will pull a “sample” in order to test the trigger and help you set up the automation. Click on Test Trigger.
Once your test comes up successfully, you will get a message like the one below! Click on Continue.
Set up and test your action
1. Let's set up the action for our Zap now! In this step, you will have to cross-check your selected action (in this example we will use ''Add Attendee/s to Event'') and then click on Continue.
2. Choose your Google Calendar account from the drop-down list (or connect a new one).
4. Choose one of your available calendars on your Google Calendar account from the drop-down list.
5. Choose the event you want to use for this automation.
6. Finally, add the attendee/s you wish to invite to the event and click on Continue.
Zapier will now ask you to test the action, and you simply have to click Test and Continue. We definitely recommend you proceed with the test and not skip it so that you are sure that all is set up correctly!
If your test is successful, you will receive a message like the one below:
Now, from the Google Calendar side, the attendee/s who were added before will receive an email invitation in their inbox...
...prompting them to respond (RSVP) to your event.
In your Google Calendar, you will able to view the participants if you hover over the event with your mouse or if you simply click on the event.
Turn on your Zap
We have reached the final step! All that is left, is to turn on your Zap, and you are set! You can do that in one of the three following ways shown below:
Note: Keep in mind that you can use the above method for more automations that trigger different actions in Google Calendar, like: