In your LearnWorlds school, you can build a Blog where you can publish your content, voice your ideas, thoughts, and feelings. Blogging is great to market your school and build relationships that will facilitate your school's growth and bring more traffic to your site.
Go to Site Builder → Blog Setup, to enable or disable your school's Blog.
You can also access and edit your blog's Home page, change the name of the blog page, add a blog description for SEO purposes and find the URL of your blog feed.
After enabling your blog, an extra menu will appear at the authoring toolbar of the Site builder. Click on Site Builder → Edit School Site. You can now see and unfold the extra Blog menu in the authoring toolbar.
- If you disable the Blog, you will still be able to add/edit posts in an admin mode, however, your users won't have access to your blog.
- With our Daily news App, you can promote your Blog in the News Feed as well. For more information regarding the procedure, check this article.
- The LearnWorlds blog doesn't support a commenting functionality hence there is no possibility for the users to add comments but mostly they can read your blog articles and have access to a great blog knowledge base. If you wish your users to interact and add comments you can take advantage of the LearnWorlds community.
How to create a Blog post
1. Click on +New Blog Post.
2. Choose any of the available Blog post templates, or choose an empty template.
3. Add the post title, post description, post slug, and a post image.
4. Choose if you want to publish the blog post now. You can also set the Date Published.
Note: This date will determine the position of the post in the blog feed. However, this is not the date the post will be published.
5. You can add post categories (type the category and click enter), and the personal details of the post's author.
You may find more details on how to manage your blog posts in this article.
Blog Home Page
Click on Blog → Blog Home Page to navigate to and further customize your Blog Home page.
On the Blog Home page, you can click on the +Αdd section and choose among the available Blog sections or build your own empty page section layout. Υou can also add an Apps → Blog posts section that will display the latest news from the Blog.
Once you have inserted a Blog posts section click on Edit blog postcards to control the cards' appearance and adjust other functionalities.
We also suggest adding a Blog Home page link at your school's topbar in order for it to be easily accessible. You can get details on how to edit your Topbar navigation menu in this article. You just need to create an on-click action by choosing Go to App and then select Blog.