The LearnWorlds Learning Apps are tools that assist you in the development of your school and are available in all our plans.
The Learning Apps offered in LearnWorlds are:
- Daily News: It is your own digital newspaper that is populated by RSS feeds. Check out how to use the app here.
- Best Resources: It is an organized library of links/resources you can share with your users. If you want to create yours, click here to check the steps.
- People Directory: You can give the ability to your users to communicate and connect with other users in your LearnWorlds school.
- Profile: Your users are able to have their own public Profile page.
- Community: You can review the Community's posts. You can delete or also interact with the posts.
- Gamification Engine: Digital badges that are being awarded to your users and you can use them to boost engagement and successful end results.
The Daily News, Best Resources, People, and Profile apps can be activated or deactivated via the Apps Configurator.
Navigate to Settings → Learning apps, to view your available choices and activate and deactivate your LearnWorlds apps, under Apps configurator.