In LearnWorlds we currently have the Legacy Questionnaire Builder and the Assessment Builder that was released to offer new amazing assessment learning activities and more flexibility. Accordingly, there are the Legacy Question Banks and the new Question Banks.
In this article, you will see how you can store a Questionnaire in each Question Bank environment (Legacy & New).
Question Banks (Assessment Builder)
In order to create the Question bank:
1. Go to Report Center → Question banks.
2. Click on New Question Bank.
3. On the sideform that appears, type the name of the new question bank of your new question bank and click on Create or Create & Edit to start editing instantly.
4. Once your new questionnaire has been created, hover over the Actions column where you can Edit, Rename, Duplicate and Delete the created Question Bank.
If you click on the Edit (pencil icon) under the Actions column, you can start Editing the Question Bank. You will get directed to a new window where you can start adding different types of Questions. Click on Add Question to add different types of questions:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Answers
- Short Text
- Text Assignment
- File Assignment
Question Bank (Legacy Environment)
You need to follow the below instructions if you are still using the Legacy Questionnaire Builder and the relevant Legacy Questionnaire learning activities.
Accordingly, for the above legacy learning activities you can create and store Questions in the Legacy Question Banks:
1. Go to Report Center → Question banks-Legacy.
2. Click on Add question bank.
3. On the side form that appears, add the Name of your new question bank and click on Add.
4. Click on Save.
Once your new questionnaire has been created if you hover under the Manage column you can Migrate, Edit, Rename and Delete the Question bank.
Note: You can migrate the Question Bank from the Legacy to the New Assessment Builder by clicking on the Migrate Question Bank button.
In order to add questions to your Legacy Question Bank, hover over the Manage column and click on Edit Questions. You will then get directed to the Legacy Questionnaire Builder.
Hover over the + (plus icon) on the upper right side of the screen and scroll down to choose the type of question you would like to add to your question bank. Choose between:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Choice (Multiple Answers)
You can also import questions from other question banks already created, as well as learning activities of your courses. To do that, click on Import questions at the top of the page.
You can import ready-made questions to this questionnaire either from your school's Question Bank (Common Questions Bank) or from Other Courses that include legacy Questionnaire learning activities (Quiz, Exam, Assignment, File Assignment).
You can check how to Import Questions via the Legacy Question Bank into Legacy Questionnaire learning activities here.