Our Form Builder is a built-in and intuitive way to receive feedback from your users, as you can build a form with a large variety of question types and access and review the responses via your school.
The Form Learning activity, allows you to create forms bound to a course learning activity, so only the enrolled users of the specific course will be able to access them.
Create the Form Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Select a template under the Form menu.
4. Give a title to your form and click on Save or Save & Edit.
Note: The Form learning activity is considered completed once the form is submitted.
Edit the Form
Once the Form learning activity is created, click on Edit Form to add your Form template. You can choose one of our templates available or create your own. You can:
- Edit your Starting and Ending screen.
You are able to add a Welcome and Outro screen and further customize it by adding widgets.
- Add a new or duplicate a section. Sections can be added by clicking on the + icon that appears when hovering over the existing section. After adding the section and clicking on it, then you can rename, duplicate, move or delete it.
- Add your Form Questions under the form sections. You can find out more about the types of questions available and how to create and edit them here.
- Customize the design of your form. You can find out more here.
- Choose the After Submission action. You can choose whether the form will restart when the user revisits it, and you can tag your users after they complete the form.
- By navigating to the settings, you can choose Form Navigation (Classic, Card-based, Section-based).
- You can change the language of your form by navigating to Settings.
- You can also review your users' responses.
Note: The Share option under the Settings tab can only be used for the Marketing form type.
Review the Form's responses
You can review your users' responses in your created Form learning activity:
1. Under your course's Contents tab, by hovering over the Form activity and click on Responses.
2. In your created Form learning activity authoring mode, by clicking on Responses at the authoring topbar.
3. By navigating to Marketing → Customer Feedback → Form Builder and clicking on Course Forms. Hover over the Course Form learning activity you wish and click on Responses.
You can find out more on how to review your form answers in our respective article.
- The Undo/Redo option can be used within the editing mode of the type of questions and not for the assessment settings, design, responses, etc.
- Additionally, the Undo/Redo option can be also utilized after saving a Page or Assessment/Form if you do not leave the page you are editing.