Our Form Builder is a built-in and intuitive way to receive feedback from your users, as you can build a form with a large variety of question types and access and review the responses via your school.
The Form Learning activity, allows you to create forms bound to a course learning activity, so only the enrolled users of the specific course will be able to access them, available in our Pro trainer plans or higher.
Create the Form Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Form option in the Questionnaire menu.
4. Give a title to your form and click on Save.
Note: The Form learning activity is considered completed once the form is submitted.
Edit the Form
Once the Form learning activity is created, click on Edit Form to add your Form template. You can choose one of our templates available (Lead Capture, Contact Forms, Course, Event, Marketing Research, and other) or create your own.
Once you add your desired template, you can choose the Form Navigation (Classic, Card-based, Section-based).
When you add your Form template, you will be redirected to the authoring mode of your Form, where you can:
- Edit your Starting and Ending screen.
You are able to add a Welcome and Outro screen and further customize it by adding widgets.
Note: While all forms come by default with a Starting and Ending screen, the Starting screen can be removed, however, the Ending screen cannot.
- Add new or duplicate your Form Sections. Sections can be added by clicking on the + icon that appears when hovering over the existing Lead form section. After adding the section and clicking on it, then you can rename, duplicate, move or delete it.
- Add your Form Questions under the form sections. You can find out more about the types of questions available and how to create and edit them, here.
- Customize the design of your form. You can find out more, here.
- Choose the After Submission action. You can choose whether the form will restart when the user revisits it, and you can tag your users after they complete the form.
- Review your users' responses.
Note: The Share option of the form can only be used for the Marketing form type.
Review the Form's responses
You can review your users' responses in your created Form learning activity:
- Under your course's Contents tab, by hovering over the Form activity and click on Responses.
- In your created Form learning activity authoring mode, by clicking on Responses at the authoring topbar.
- By navigating to Marketing → Customer Feedback → Form Builder and clicking on Course Forms. Hover over the Course Form learning activity you wish and click on Responses.
You can find out more on how to review your form answers, in our respective article.