QR codes can be linked to your external website or any owned apps so that when they are scanned by users, specific actions can be triggered. Such actions can include opening:
- A Checkout page of your school: How to Generate Payment Links (URL)
- A Landing/Sales page with a coupon included: How to Give Access to a Payment Page with an Already Applied Coupon
- A Marketing Form/Survey: How to Create Marketing Forms
- The User's Profile Page (e.g., myschoolexample.com/profile) to prompt them to enter their personal information, or the Account Page (e.g., myschoolexample.com/account) to add their billing info.
- The school's Mobile App in the PlayStore or Apple store: How to Promote your Mobile App Launch
And many more!
To create your QR codes, you can use free services like QR Code Generator, where you can enter the URL for the code and then generate the QR code images to embed in your website. Here you can find a list of suggested free QR code generators.
If you would like to insert QR codes in your School pages, we recommend adding an Image widget and uploading the QR code image: How to Add Images to your Pages and SVG/Icons Widgets