In this article you will find more information on how to set up and manage your LearnWorlds Webhooks with Zapier:
1. You need to create a Zapier account. Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect apps you use every day to automate tasks and save time.
2. As soon as you have your Zapier account activated, you need to Make a Zap by clicking on the relevant button on the top left corner of your Zapier page.
3. To set Zapier to gather information about when a new user signs up or when a user profile is updated from LearnWorlds you need to select and click on webhook on the right side of the window that appears.
4. Select the second choice to Catch Hook.
5. Copy the webhook URL that appears and then click Continue.
6. Enter the copied URL in your LearnWorlds school (explained in the following steps), and then click on Test Trigger.
6.a.Navigate to your LearnWorlds school and select Settings → Integrations → Webhooks.
6.b. Activate the relevant When a user is registered/updated trigger, paste the webhook URL you just copied, and click on Save.
6.c. After that, click on Send Dummy Data that shows up.
7. Back to your Zapier account, as soon as you test the Trigger, Zapier will have received the test webhook so click on Continue to proceed.
8. Choose an action app to which Zapier will send the data received from your Learnworlds school. Type the name of the app you wish to link on the search bar below.