Your school is ready for launch and you are about to make the huge step and go public. In this article, we include expert advice so to ensure that everything is correctly set up and eliminate any concerns prior to your launch.
1. Navigate to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Deactivate Sandbox and connect a payment gateway (or even more than one) in order to accept payments for your courses.
1. Make sure that your courses have the appropriate access status (not Draft) and your course sections are not set as Draft as well.
2. Apart from the course's Access, you can also check the rest of the Course Settings to confirm that you have configured your preferred settings.
3. Go through the course player and make sure that all your learning activities are playing as they should.
1. Make sure that all your pages are finalized and ready to be published.
2. Delete any countdown section that was set prior to your launch.
2. Navigate to Site Builder → Navigation and make sure you have selected the option Un-enrolled users can navigate through your school's pages, apps, and free course contents in case you have free courses in your school (otherwise your users will not be able to register).
Navigate to Settings → Notification Emails → Admin settings and add your email to receive email notifications upon certain events and keep track of your school's activities.
Have we forgotten anything? Yes! To wish you the best of luck and many many sales. :)