Your school is ready for launch, and you are about to make the huge step and go public. In this article, we include expert advice so to ensure that everything is correctly set up and eliminate any concerns before your launch.
✓ Payment Gateway
1. Navigate to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Deactivate Sandbox and connect a payment gateway (or even more than one) to accept payments for your courses.
✓ Course Settings
1. Make sure that your courses have the appropriate access status (not Draft) and that your course sections are not set as Draft as well.
2. Apart from the course's Access, you can also check the rest of the Course Settings to confirm that you have configured your preferred settings.
3. Go through the course player and make sure that all your learning activities are playing as they should.
✓ Page Settings
1. Make sure that all your pages are finalized and ready to be published.
2. Remove any prelaunch pages/sections in your school.
3. Delete any countdown section that was set before your launch.
✓ School Navigation
1. Navigate to Site Builder → Sign in/up and ensure that you have enabled the Login & Sign-up process for your users (unless you want to add all of your users manually).
2. Navigate to Site Builder → Navigation and make sure you have selected the option Un-enrolled users can navigate through your school's pages, apps, and free course contents in case you have free courses in your school (otherwise, your users will not be able to register).
Navigate to Settings → Notification Emails → Admin settings and add your email to receive email notifications upon certain events and keep track of your school's activities.
Connect your custom domain (e.g. www.yourschool.com) with your school, as this will help your school's engine optimization (SEO) and boost your ranking on Google and other search engines.
✓ Create a test user account
Before going live we recommend creating a user account and testing the navigation flow in your school, visiting the course player, purchasing a course, and experiencing live what a user sees when logged in & out in your school.