In this article, you will find information on how to publish a page (make it public) or un-publish a page (make it draft) and replace it with a new one.
You can publish/un-publish a page either from the Page Properties or the Pages Manager.
1. Navigate to Page Properties on the selected page.
2. Scroll down and change the Status of the Page from Public to Draft, or vice-versa.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Find the page you want to publish/un-publish by navigating to the Pages Manager.
3. Hover over the Status setting and click to change the status of the page, either from published to draft or vice-versa.
4. Click OK on the change status message.
This setting can be useful when you want to replace your school’s landing page with a temporary one.
Note: The following pages cannot be un-published. If you try to change their status, you will get an error message.
- Product pages, if the product is public. This includes Course, Bundle, and Subscription pages.
- Affiliates pages, if you have enabled the Affiliate Program for your school.
- Blog Home Page, if you have enabled the Blog.