The Users page allows you to see and manage all users in your school. You can search for users by name, filter their records by course or by date, manage their courses, see the last login and registration date, change their emails and passwords, import users, or export them for further processing.
Click on Users → All Users, to access your Users page. You can filter the records by Courses, Dates, Users (including Admins, Affiliates, and Instructors), and by User tag and export the user report in an excel or CSV format. You are also able to manually Add a user to your online academy.
However over Manage, on any of your users to reveal additional user management options:
To identify the roles of the users in your online school, consult the following icon descriptions. These icons appear next to the user's name.
The LearnWorlds logo on a school admin indicates the LearnWorlds admin account of your school.
Suppose your users have signed up using Social Logins (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google). In that case, the respective icon will also appear on the users' images.
You can track every user's basic information, watch their progress inside your school, and make notes and check out their payments. Click on a learner's name to make appear the side form.
1. You can check out the total Study time, the number of enrolled courses, and the average score.
2. In the Profile tab, you can see the user tags, the badges awarded, and take notes that will help you personalize your relationship with your users.
3. In the Course tab, you can see all of the user's enrolled courses and the user's progress on the courses.
4. In the Activity tab, you can see a record of your user's recent activity.
5. In the Payments tab, you can see a record of your user's payments.
6. In the Attribution tab, you can see the First/Last click attribution (UTMs) of your user.
Note: For the first click, the first time the visitor lands at your LearnWorlds school and for the last click, the previous page they visited right before they sign up are tracked.
In the Advanced Search tab, you can add filters for your users' more in-depth search, available to our Learning Center plans or higher.
On your All Users page, you can multiple-select users and perform bulk actions.
- Learning Center plan: Multiple selections and bulk actions are available
- Pro Trainer plan: Bulk Actions available are: Add and Tag users
- Starter plan: No access to bulk actions
- Trial: No access to bulk actions
You can select multiple users to perform specific actions on your Users page, such as Enroll and Unenroll from a course, suspend or delete the users. Click on the users you wish and choose one of the available bulk actions.
Bulk actions via a File
You can find more information on the bulk actions offered in our relevant article.