LearnWorlds introduced the option of creating and managing Multiple LearnWorlds schools:
- Under the same email address with a centralized login (i.e. you can navigate to the schools without inputting again your credentials).
- Under one LearnWorlds Dashboard (visible to all plans if you sign in via LearnWorlds or if you click on Manage Schools in your LearnWorlds school Dashboard - visible to School owners and Super admins).
In many cases, a course creator might need to create more than one online school due to e.g. different learning groups with different training needs, different language groups, different training departments across a large organization (i.e. separate learning environments for Sales or Support teams), or external partners (B2B), with tailored needs for their group of users, etc.
For all those cases you can create numerous schools, one for each case.
- Each school needs its own subscription however you can have schools on all the available plans, e.g. you can own two Learning Center schools, one on the Pro Trainer and two on the Starter plan.
- You can create a new trial school from your dashboard without having to navigate to the LearnWorlds website. You can simultaneously have up to 3 non-purchased trial schools.
The option of creating and managing Multiple LearnWorlds schools accessible through the LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard is introduced and clicking on a school will directly take you to the specific school Dashboard to start with editing and customizing.
LearnWorlds Schools Organization Owners & Super Admins
With Multiple Schools, we offer an additional layer of access for admins in an organization:
Organization owner: The admin who creates the first school of the organization (a cluster of schools).
- Creates/Clones/Deletes Schools
- Creates Super Admins (with specific permissions)
Super admin: A user created by the organization owner with specific permissions within the organization and at least one assigned school. A Super Admin, is simultaneously the LearnWorlds Admin of the individual schools that are assigned to, meaning they have full authoring access to their assigned schools.
- Sees their assigned schools in the Multiple Schools Dashboard.
- Creates/Clones/Deletes schools (if they have the specific permissions)
You can find out more about the differences between Organization owners and Super admins in this article.
LearnWorlds School Dashboard Overview as Organization Owner
As the Organization owner you can:
1. Create and Manage LearnWorlds schools.
2. Clone existing schools (only for schools on Learning Center plans or higher).
3. Create Super Admins with specific permissions and assign schools to them.
4. Manage the Subscription plans for all of your schools.
For additional details, on how to manage your LearnWorlds schools, click here: How to Manage your LearnWorlds Schools
Create Super Admins
Super Admins are users created by the Organization Owner with specific permissions on the assigned schools/organizations. To create a Super Admin, log into your LearnWorlds Multiple Schools dashboard as an Organization Owner, go to the Super Admins tab, and click on Add super admin. For more information on how to set up the Super admin, navigate to our relevant article.
Super Admin example view:
Manage School plans
While in the LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard, you can click on School Plans, to see and manage all your schools' subscription plans. You can find out more, in our relevant article.
While in the LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard, as an Organization owner or Super admin it is feasible to view and edit your account name, email and Organization name and even change your current password, by clicking on Account information by hovering over the three dots.