On the Orders page, you can see information on the events of your LearnWorlds school that is related to sales. You can filter orders by the user, date, course, transaction ID, etc. In the Revenue pages, you can also see how much revenue each course generates or each instructor's revenue.
Go to Reports Center → Orders.
The Orders dashboard summarizes the sales activity regardless of the product type (course, bundle, subscription, payment plan, etc.). Course Bundles and Subscriptions have a special tag to distinguish them from individual course sales. You can track the following:
- Date of the purchase
- Product name
- Invoice-Transaction ID and even download the invoices
- Payment Gateway and Payment method
Note: If payment has failed, you can see the failure reason by navigating to Reports Center → Events log and adding the Failed Purchase filter:
Go to Reports Center → Products Revenues.
On the Products revenues page, you can see the total sales of every product in your school, the total amount of receipts per product, and the total amount earned.
Go to Reports Center → Instructors Revenues.
On the Instructors Revenues page, you can see every instructor's revenue for the courses and bundles, filter your searches by products or dates and export your instructors' revenues as CSV or Xls files.
Go to Reports Center → Canceled Sales.
Any canceled sales are collected on the Cancelled Sales page. There you will find organized information per:
- Payment date
- Un-enrolled date
- Invoice/Transaction ID and even download the invoices.
For all the aforementioned Sales pages you can search for specific data or filter it by either the product name or by date:
You can also export the respective data in an xls or CSV format, by clicking on Export Data.
How to Track your Coupon sales
If you have created Coupons you can track the purchases performed with a specific redeemed coupon code.
You may visit your Reports Center → Sales → Orders. Paste the coupon code in the search field to get all the sales results related to this coupon code.
- If you want to remove a purchase record from your Sales/Orders page, you can manually unenroll the user for the order to be moved to your Cancelled Sales page. If you wish to delete the user, you can do this after you have manually unenrolled the user.
- If you wish to delete a course, past purchases of that course will still remain on the Orders page. You will then need to use the search field and type the Course's name to view past purchases.