LearnWorlds offers an Interactive Video Editor with advanced functionalities and a handy sidebar menu that allows you to add elements in your videos, such as subtitles, in a few easy steps.
1. Select a course and navigate to its Contents.
2. Hover over the respective video learning activity and click on Edit video.
3. Click on Subtitles in the sidebar.
4. Subtitles can be simply uploaded from your device or autogenerated based on the language of the video.
Click on Autogenerate, select the language of the video, and hit Transcribe. The process may take a few minutes. (Available in the Learning Center plan or higher)
Click on Select srt file, add the file and click on Upload srt. You may also use this option to upload several multilingual subtitles (Available in the Pro Trainer plan or higher).
Note: You can have one subtitle srt file per language uploaded at any given time.
Once ready, subtitles should be proofread (since the whole process is automated by the system, proofreading it will help to better the syntax and grammar of the text). When you are ready, ensure to turn it to Public, in order to appear in the video player.
Subtitles’ text can be edited (cloned, as well as formatted with the help of the main top bar and then refreshed, which will remove all the formatting), replaced, downloaded, deleted and you can also generate a transcript out of them.
In the course player, learners will be able to choose the language (from the ones provided by you) or completely turn them off.
- In order to implement the full-screen functionality in the interactive video player (which supports interactive elements and subtitles), navigate to our respective article.
- You can find out more about the Video Transcription services here.
Check all of the interactive Video Editors' features and availability per plan here.
Check more information about how to upload, setup and manage your videos here.