How to find a Course's ID
1. Navigate to Courses and select the desired course.
2. Click on Access.
3. And then you can find it next to the Course ID.
- In the author URL (for example https://yourschool.learnworlds.com/author/course?courseid=how-to-create-a-course), the course ID is the how-to-create-a-course after the equal sign (=).
- You can also edit your course's Public URL, for more information you can check this article How to Edit the Access of your Courses
How to find a Bundle's ID
1. Navigate to Marketing → Bundles.
2. Click on Edit properties on your desired Bundle under Actions.
3. In the Bundle URL of the sideform that appears, the bundle id is the last part of the URL.
How to find a Subscription's ID
1. Navigate to Marketing → Subscriptions.
2. Click on Edit properties, on your desired subscription plan under Actions.
3. In the Subscription URL of the sideform that appears, the subscription id is the last part of the URL.