After a Certificate has been issued, all the details of the user and the respective course that the certificate is affiliated to, appear on Reports Center → Exams → Certifications.
You can check out:
- User's Username
- Course for which the Certificate was awarded
- Date of the event
- Type of the Certificate
- Download a PDF copy of the Certification
- Number of Attempts
- Final score (for the Certificate of Knowledge)
You can also:
1. Filter data (by dates and courses) and search for users.
2. Export data in CSV or XLS format.
3. Choose to Edit or Delete the certificate, under the Manage column.
- By choosing to Edit the Certification, you are able to change the First and Last name that appears in the Certificate PDF.
- Each user can download the earned Certificate with their updated personal details on it (Name & Surname) unlimited times either from the course player or from their profile page.