Inserting a PDF learning activity in your course player is an interesting way to provide material to your students which can be downloaded, and even maintain the same format in comparison with Word documents.
Create the PDF learning activity
1. Go to Contents of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on PDF in the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your video and click Save or Save and Edit to start making changes right away.
Upload the PDF file
1. Hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Click on Select pdf to upload your PDF file. Make sure that the title of the file is in Latin characters.
3. Optionally, fill out the number of pages that your PDF includes.
4. You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
This is how the PDF will be displayed on the course player:
PDF Learning Activity requirements
Supported are PDF files up to 10 MB and only Latin characters in the title of the pdf file (special characters like â, è, ü, etc are not supported).