Social proof is a hugely important factor for convincing potential customers to buy your courses. Improve the credibility of your courses by adding testimonials from satisfied customers that praise your work. You can add quotes/testimonials from happy/satisfied users following these steps.
How to get feedback from your users
1. Login to your Google drive account and create a new Google Form.
2. When you have created your custom form click on Send on the top right of your editing page.
3. On the Send Form window select the embed icon and click on Copy.
4. Go to the course and section you want to add the form to and add an Embed learning activity.
5. Insert the Title of your embed unit, paste the embed HTML code and click on Save.
This is how your form will look to your users.
Add a Persons & Quotes section
Once you have gathered your feedback add a Persons & Quotes section to any of your pages.
1. Choose the course in which you would like to insert a quote/testimonial and +Add Section. From the pop-up that appears, head over to Persons & Quotes and choose a template of your liking.
2. Fill out the testimonials and change their appearance to better fit your school.
3. Don't forget to Save your changes.
This is how your testimonial zone will look to your school visitors.