The Site Builder offers plenty of editing features for you to create the most stunning pages. In this article, we are going to learn how to create links within a page's sections.
1. Navigate to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you wish to edit using the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the element you wish to create a link to.
4. Select Actions in the sideform.
5. In the On-click field, open the Go to dropdown options.
The available Go to actions are:
- Page: Create a direct link to any page of your school.
- Course: Direct learners to a course page (Overview or Payment) within your school.
- Course Activity: Direct your users to a specific course activity.
- Bundle: Direct users to one of your bundle pages (Overview or Payment).
- Subscription: Your users can be directed to one of your subscription pages (Overview or Payment).
- Blog Post: Direct your users to a specific blog post page of your school.
- App: Direct your learners to one of your school's apps.
- Social Link: Direct your users to your school's social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc)
- After purchase: You can choose where to direct users after purchase.
- Social Share: Users can share the school page they have currently visited on social accounts.
- Forms: Direct your users to either the Signup form, Sign in form, Reset Password form, Cookies consent pop-up form.
- URL: Direct your users to an external URL.
- Scroll into page: Direct users to another page section within the same page.
- Open Pop-up: Trigger one of your school's pop-ups.
- Email: Add your email account so your users can send you a direct email.
- Signout: Get users to sign out of their accounts.
To see the available links in detail and find more information on how to use the on-click actions, you can check out our respective article.