To add an Image or Vector Graphic Widget to any section of your pages:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
If you wish to make changes to the Image's or Vector's appearance, click on it to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- Image: You can change the image by clicking on the change button.
- Size: Here you can change the width and heights of the image.
- Alt: You can also add an alternative text for your image.
Vector Graphics (SVG) widget
- SVG Image: You can change the image by clicking on the change button. You have access to the SVG library where you can choose among more SVG template widgets or add your own from your device. You can also change the Image position and Background color.
- Frame Appearance: Here you can change the Size, Shape, and Opacity of the SVG image.
- Alt: You can also add an alternative text for your SVG image.