The Site Builder offers plenty of editor features for you to create the most stunning pages. In this article, you will learn how to add a Newsletter/Email grabber section or widget to your pages.
To add a Newsletter/Email grabber Section:
1. Go to Site Builder→ Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
If you wish to edit your Email grabber section, click on Edit form to adjust the following fields on the sideform:
a. You can select the Editing view (Before or After submit) to alter the text that users will see before and after the submission, specify a tag for the users that submit, and choose whether you want to redirect your users to a specific page on submit.
b. You can set an action to be generated after users submit their information in the Email Grabber form. Click on the drop-down menu from the Redirect on submit option and for more information regarding links, check this article. This could be ideal if you would like to redirect users for example, to a Paid Course with Free sections.
For more information on how to offer a freebie as a lead magnet, click here.
c. There is the option to tag your leads based on the email grabber they used to submit their email. This is a great feature if you have email grabbers on different pages or request emails for different uses (sending an ebook or sending a digital file).
You can view this subscription detail in your Leads From Pages email list under the section Tag. You can also use the filter menu for tags.
- You can also add a widget email grabber instead of a section. You can choose templates among Get Email widgets or sections that include email fields only, or pick templates that also collect your visitors' First and Last Names.
- If you are using an email integration, such as Mailchimp, you can create a Custom Field for Tags in the Email Grabbers. With the real-time syncing of information to your User Profiles in your email integration, you can push tags and First & Last Name to your email integration and create customized audiences and lists! For more information, you can check this article.
- You can edit the on Focus colors of the email grabber input by clicking on the Email address → Actions → On Focus.
- After adding a section to your page, you may want to make alterations to the section's general settings, actions, and layout settings in the Sideform.