You probably think that the creation of an Ebook is a difficult process, demanding design, or even requires coding skills. Within LearnWorlds, the development of an Ebook is a trouble-free procedure and is accomplished in the following steps.
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Ebook option at the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your ebook and click Save.
1. To edit the content of your ebook, hover over the learning activity and click on Edit ebook or click on Settings and select Edit ebook text.
2. Under Settings, you can set an estimated reading time based on the word count of the ebook.
Find out more on how to import a Doc file in an Ebook here.
Find out more about the Ebook element library in our respective article.