In this article, you will find out more about how to embed audio (.mp3) files in your Ebooks to combine the Ebook features (text, images) and your audio files.
You can upload your audio (.mp3) file to a cloud service such as Google Drive, and then embed them in your created Ebooks by following these steps:
1. Upload the audio file to your cloud service, for example, Google Drive, and create a sharable link. You can find out more here.
2. Extract the ID from the sharable URL (between /d/ and /view?), for example: 1-DUOC2Xh9BD3HnJyTAP2rd1Yt_vTsuZ_
3. Then, use the following URL: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=
4. And add the extracted ID at the end of the URL for playing the audio file for example https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-DUOC2Xh9BD3HnJyTAP2rd1Yt_vTsuZ_
The final script should be like this (alter the ID to your sharable link's ID)
<source src="https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-DUOC2Xh9BD3HnJyTAP2rd1Yt_vTsuZ_" type="audio/mpeg">
5. After Creating an Ebook learning activity, hover over the activity and click on Edit Ebook.
6. Add an Embed ebook template and add the script.
This is what the audio file you embedded will look like. Your users can read the text and play the audio for a more interactive learning experience.