To embed a PDF file on a school page:
- Upload the PDF file to an online storage service such as Google Drive, Microsoft's OneDrive, etc.
- Copy the embed code provided.
- Paste the embed code on any section or widget on your school pages.
Upload the PDF file to an online storage service
In this example, we will upload the PDF file to Google Drive.
1. Upload the PDF file to Google Drive. You can find out more information here.
2. Open the file and click on the three dots on the top right of your screen.
3. Hit the Open in a new window option.
Note: Make sure that access to the PDF file is not restricted, and the file will be visible to the public by sharing the file publicly.
Copy the Embed Code
A new window with your PDF file will open.
1. Click on the three dots at the top-right of your screen.
2. Choose the option Embed item.
3. Copy the embed code.
Paste the Embed Code
Visit the school page you would like to embed the PDF file and navigate to a section including an Embed widget or any Screens Widget. In this example, we will add the embed code to a Screen widget.
1. Click on the image holder for the sideform to appear.
2. Press the Embed option and paste the code.
3. Click on Update.
4. Hit Save to save all the changes.