Facebook pixel is one of the many Analytics and Monitoring integrations within LearnWorlds. In this article, you can see how you can create and add a Facebook Pixel to your LearnWorlds school.
Facebook Pixel is a piece of code that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns. With the Facebook pixel, you can:
- Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert.
- Optimize delivery to people likely to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most likely to take the action you want them to take, like a purchase or fill out a form.
- Automatically build audiences for website visitors to retarget: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, like visited a product page, added to a cart, or purchased a product.
- Create Lookalike Audiences. Find more people who are similar to your best customers.
- Run dynamic product ads. Create relevant and timely ads on Facebook based on the products people have visited on your website.
- Access Audience Insights. Get rich insights about the people who visit your website.
LearnWorlds sends the following events to Facebook for better tracking, optimization, and measuring of your users' activity:
PageView - It has the ability to capture your website traffic so that you can create Website Custom Audiences with the data. It tracks pages and where a visitor has been on your website
CompleteRegistration - When a user registers to the school, this event also contains data about the type of registration if it is a social or email login (ex. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email).
Purchase - When a purchase is made, the product name, id, type (course, bundle), price, and currency are sent as well.
Lead - When a user starts a free trial in a subscription plan
Create a Facebook Pixel
1. Visit the Facebook Pixel page using your Facebook account. Go to Events Manager.
2. Click the green plus + icon to Connect data sources, select Web, and then Get Started.
3. Select Facebook pixel and click Connect.
4. Add your pixel name and enter your website URL to check for easy setup options.
5. Click on Continue to create your first pixel.
6. Click on Install Code Manually.
7. You will need to find the fbq function and copy (Ctrl+c) the 15digit code or 16digit code next to 'init' looks like '1125058001248196'.
Activate Facebook Pixel integration
1. Go to Settings → Integrations → Analytics.
2. Activate Facebook Pixel and paste the tracking code of this integration in the appropriate text field.
3. Click on Save to save your changes.
- In order to create a Facebook pixel, follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/336923339852238?helpref=faq_content
- Users will need to accept the Marketing Cookies, for Facebook pixel to work properly.