In this article, you will find more information on how to access and review the responses to the Assessments.
Review Assessment Responses
To access and review the submitted Assessment responses:
- Go to Courses and select your desired course.
- In the Course Sections, locate the respective Assessment learning activity.
- Hover over the Assessment learning activity and click on Responses. Or click on Edit Assessment and locate the Responses menu on the authoring topbar.
On the Responses page, you can see all the submitted responses of the users and export them in .csv or .xls files.
In the Responses menu, you can see the name of the respondent, the date and time when they submitted their responses, and their actual responses. You can also delete their responses under the Actions tab.
Note: If you delete a submitted answer from the Responses menu it will automatically be deleted from the Review Center & Gradebook too.
Grade Assessment Responses
- Multiple Choice (Gradebook)
- Multiple Answers (Gradebook)
- Match & Ordering (Gradebook)
- Short Text (Gradebook)
The below 3 question types go through the Review Center where the instructor/admin can grade (set score) and provide feedback:
- Text Assignment (Review Center)
- File Assignment (Review Center)
- Record Video (Review Center)
Similarly not all the questions of Self Assessment learning activities go to the Review Center for reviewing. Only:
- Exam Questions: File Assignment, Text Assignment & Record Video questions by nature go through the Review Center for reviewing and providing feedback (not grading).
You will find more information in the relevant article: How to Grade Assessments or Provide Feedback (Review Center).
Important Note: If you enable the Manual Feedback setting you can send any type of question to the Review Center so the instructor/coach will review the users' answers and share personalized feedback based on what each user answered on this specific question. You will find more information in this article: How to Configure the Assessment Settings.