The Site Builder offers plenty of editor features for you to create the most stunning pages.
In order to add videos to your school's pages follow these steps:
1. Go to the page you wish to add a Video.
2. Hover between two sections and +Add section. Select any sections that allow you to add a video (e.g. Media & Text, Columns & Lists, CTAs, Galleries & Grids, etc).
3. If you wish to add a video to an existing section, add a Screen widget or a Gallery widget.
It is possible to change the Screen type on which the video is displayed, by clicking on Change under General or Screen Type. For specific screen types, you can also change the screen style (Draw, Realistic, Outline).
4. Scroll down to Background and click on the Video or Embed options to insert your desired video from one of the available video libraries (School library, Vimeo, or Wistia) or add an embeddable code for the video (in case you are hosting your video on Google Drive for example).
You can choose to:
- Autoplay video
- Mute sound
- Loop video
- Open video in pop-up window
- See the video preview
- Change the thumbnail
- Hide video below: This option is combined with the Fallback image. If you choose to hide the video below certain devices (for example smaller than a desktop/laptop) then the learners using those devices, will only see the Fallback image.
- Change the fallback image