With Learnworlds you can easily manage email subscribers and share your newsletters with them in a few simple steps.
1. Go to Marketing → Leads from Pages.
2. Υou can see all the emails fetched from the email grabber forms you have added to your school’s pages or any email subscription popups. You can also delete any address you wish to permanently exclude from the Leads list.
Apart from EMAIL, FIRST NAME, and LAST NAME, you can also view:
- TAG generated by the email grabber forms.
- OPT-IN → YES/NO refers to the following checkbox "I would like to receive news, tips, and tricks, and other promotional material".
- EU USER → YES/NO refers to if the user is located within Europe (GDPR).
- PAGE SUBMITTED refers to which page the email grabber is located on.
3. You can filter the email addresses, search for specific contacts or delete them, and export the data in a CSV or Xls format.
Υou can also integrate your school with an email marketing platform, such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, AWeber, or ConvertKit under Settings → Integrations → Email Marketing, to send newsletters or email campaigns to those leads. If, for example, you wish to synchronize your Mailchimp with the "Leads" emails, then you simply have to either create a new list within your Mailchimp account or import the Leads-exported list to an already existing one.
Then, go to your Mailchimp settings from your school's integrations and Get your Mailchimp lists (if the account is new), or refresh/update your lists.
As soon as you create your lists and you send the information of users over to your email marketing platform, future subscribers will be automatically synced with your selected list.
Note: You can create a Custom Field for "Tags" from Email Grabbers to be automatically synced with your user profiles in the email integration, along with the Full Name (First Name & Last Name).
You may also check the following support articles on connecting contact lists and for more information on real-time syncing of users with your Email Integrations and how to create custom fields.: