With our Course Bundles, you can create a bundle of courses, with a special title and description, and offer it at a special price. This provides a lot of flexibility in promoting your courses, and also makes it easier for your users to buy several courses at once.
To create a new Course Bundle offer follow these steps:
A. Go to Marketing → Bundles.
B. Click on the +Create bundle to start creating your new bundle.
In the panel that pops up you can:
1. Fill in the Bundle name (required and only Latin characters are supported in the Bundle title), provide a Bundle description, and add a Thumbnail Image for your Bundle.
2. Expand the courses drop-down list to select two or more courses that will be included in your Bundle. Each time you select a course click on Add Course.
3. Set the Bundle's Discounted price.
4. Select if the Bundle will stay in a Draft mode hence not available to purchase, or set it as Public to make it available to your users.
5. Set the After purchase navigation. You can decide where a user would get directed after purchasing your bundle product. You also have the possibility to apply the after purchase navigation setting to all your Bundles by clicking on Apply to all.
6. To finish the process click on Save.
Each Bundle has its own default Bundle Section which you can later customize and promote in your Courses Page. You can find more information in this article.
Back to Marketing → Bundles, for every created Bundle, you can click on the Edit bundle page, to be redirected to the respective page, Edit Properties to edit the bundle itself, or Delete Bundle. Click on the corresponding buttons that appear when you hover your mouse under Actions.
- If you wish to sell your courses only as Bundles but not individually navigate to this article.
- If you wish to sell your Bundles via installments check this article.
- If an admin updates a Bundle (adds or removes courses), already registered users will not be synced to the changes and will need to be enrolled again. If you prefer the product to be Synced, you can check out the Subscription Model.
- If a course is a part of a Bundle and you decide to delete this course, make sure to first remove it from the created Bundle.
- Free courses cannot be added to Bundles (unless you add them first with Paid Access, and then covert them to Free).