User Analytics is a powerful and flexible analytics engine that helps you to interpret and analyze data about courses, users, and learning activities. The User Analytics is available in our Pro trainer plan or higher and is divided into four sections: User Progress, User Segments, Course Insights, Scheduled Reports, and the Reports log page.
In this article, you will find more information on User Progress & Segments.
Go to Reports Center → User progress, to start creating your reports.
The User Progress view is ideal for:
1. Monitoring and reporting on the educational aspect of your school using multiple filters (available in our Pro trainer plans or higher).
2. Exporting regular or detailed reports for your users’ progress (detailed reports are available in our Learning Center plans o).
In addition, you have the advanced search available in order to combine multiple filters (available in our Learning Center plan and above).
Go to Reports Center → User Segments.
You can use the User Segments menu to:
1. Add combined search filters to find out who satisfies the criteria (in the Pro trainer plan, you can get up to 5 results per search).
2. Export or tag those users. It’s especially useful for corporate training where you might split your users into different groups of customers or teams within a company.
3. Export the report as a CSV or Xls file.
Note: The exported file will also contain the users' tags.
In both the User Progress and User Segments menus, there are shortcuts available in order to:
1. Save a segment (available in our Learning Center plans or higher).
2. View your segments.
3. Schedule reports (available in our Learning Center plans or higher).
You can find out more on how to Schedule reports in our relevant article.
Note: For our Learning Center plans or higher, it is feasible to create a specific user role, that will only be able to export the reports for a specific group of users and not have access to any other interface pages in your school. If you are interested, submit a ticket, and our support team will be more than happy to help!