After a particular skill has been acquired through hard work and determination, your users will definitely want to share it on social media. In this article, you can see how to prepare your Certificate learning activity for users to be able to share it on social media.
Share Certificates on Social Media (Assessment Builder)
2. Νavigate to the desired course, hover over the learning activity, and click on Edit Certificate.
3. Click on the Settings option on the toolbar and choose the Certificate Sharing option.
4. A window will open where you can enable the social media you wish to.
Share Certificates on Social Media (Legacy Builder)
1. Νavigate to the desired course, hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Find the Let your users share their certificates in the social media section. Click on the checkboxes for the social media services you would like to allow your users to share their Certificates.
3. As soon as your users insert their information and Pass the needed qualifications to be rewarded with their certificate, the following buttons will appear:
4. If you click on any of them, you will be redirected to their respective pages to allow you to share your Certificate.
For example, if you log in to your LinkedIn account and push the respective button on the certificate page, you will be prompted to fill in the following details:
This is how your students can share their personal achievements with the rest of the world. And by doing so, more prospective students will start noticing your school.
- Follow the steps in the articles on the Certificate of Knowledge and Certificate of Completion, to create the respective learning activities.
- On Facebook and Twitter, if a user shares the certificate, the sharing link redirects to the course's overview page in order to let users know of the accomplished course.