In this article, you can find out more about how to create new pages in your LearnWorlds school.
Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
1. The default or selected Home page will appear. Click on the +New page at the top of the page.
2. Alternatively, from the drop-down list on the page's title, select Manage all pages. In the Pages Manager window, select New Page.
You will be given the option to choose either an empty page or one of seven different templates to help you get going with designing the page. For the sake of this example, we will choose a Landing page template.
On the window that appears, add the following details about the new page you are creating:
- The name of the new page.
- The name of the URL of the new page (slug).
- Whether or not you want the page to be added in a new page group
- Whether or not you want the new page to be published upon creation.
You can now find your newly created page in the Pages Manager under All Pages and under the Page Group, it belongs to.