Create the Video Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Interactive Video option in the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your video and click Save or Save and Edit to start making changes right away.
Select your Video File
1. Click on Settings in the video learning activity.
2. Under "choose video file" you can select from the Course Video Library by selecting a video that is uploaded in this course's video library.
3. You can select from Vimeo and set up your Vimeo videos as Public or Hide from Vimeo in your Vimeo account settings and copy/paste the Vimeo ID (check this link to find your Vimeo video's ID) in your video learning activity.
If you set your Vimeo video as Private, only you (and your team members on your Vimeo account) can see your video.
Paste the Vimeo ID and hash in the relevant field under From Vimeo.
5. You can select from all school videos and reuse a video that you have already added to another course video library.
6. You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
7. Click on Save.