In most cases, users will self-enroll in your courses; however, you might need to manually enroll a student in one or more products such as courses, bundles, or subscriptions. Here is how you can easily accomplish this:
1. Go to Users → All Users.
2. Find the user you wish to enroll in a product manually, hover over the Manage column, and click on the Enroll to Product button.
3. Select the product from the relevant list and give a price (this is the price you are selling the course to this specific user only - it could be, of course, the original price of the course). You can also write a small justification/note in regard to the enrollment.
4. Click on Enroll user.
- You can find out more on how to manually enroll a user for free in a Subscription plan in LearnWorlds in our respective article and with a credit card here.
- If you do not wish for the course amount to be added to your Sales records, we recommend putting 0 in the price field. Users can view this price unless you put 0 in the price field.
- If you have more than one user you wish to enroll in a product, you have the ability to Bulk enroll your users (available for our Learning Center plans or higher).