Graded SCORM packages can be used to offer a Graded SCORM questionnaire to your users. Graded SCORM packages are an enhancement of our SCORM learning activity option, that allows you to integrate Score and Pass/Fail results from SCORM to your Gradebook.
- Pro Trainers benefit from 20 unique uploads of either SCORM, Graded SCORM, or HTML5 packages.
- Learning Centers and High-Volume plans benefit from unlimited uploads.
To upload your Graded SCORM package:
1. Go to your desired course's Contents tab under the section in which you want to add the Graded SCORM package, and click on Add an activity.
2. Click on Graded SCORM package under the Questionnaires tab.
3. Give a title and click Save to create your Graded SCORM package.
4. Click on Settings, to edit the package.
By clicking on Settings you can modify your Graded SCORM package's settings.
1. Add a SCORM package that supports Score and/or Pass/Fail values. The valid SCORM package types supported in LearnWorlds are:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
2. Edit the Title and Description of the learning activity.
3. Choose whether you like our system to Collect the score from the SCORM package or not. If you select this option then our system will continuously read this value from the SCORM package and update the Gradebook.
4. Use the SCORM's internal PASS/FAIL rules.
5. Set the passing score for this learning activity.
- In case you have the Use SCORM's internal PASS/FAIL rules option OFF or the SCORM package does not include the passing grade based on the standards, then you will need to define, in the form of a percentage (%), the passing score for this Graded SCORM.
- If the Collect score from SCORM package is set as OFF and Use SCORM internal PASS / FAIL rules is set as ON a status of Pass (score set to 100) or Fail (score set to 0) will be automatically assigned to the user.
6. Monitor how long users stayed in this learning activity. This allows you to track the total time your users spend in your Graded SCORM learning activity. In order for this functionality to work properly, make sure all the needed settings are configured in your SCORM package.
7. Add a digital download for this activity.
8. Set a unit background image.
Save your changes and your Graded SCORM package is ready!
Note: Pro trainer plans have a 20-file limit, while Learning Center plans or higher have an unlimited size and number of Graded SCORM packages they can upload.