In this article, you will find more information on how to resend a notification email to a user that you manually imported into your school and never logged in.
1. Go to Users → All users and filter your users with the option Never Logged In, under All users filter.
2. Click on Re-send activation:
3. When the pop-up window appears, click Re-send activation.
If this step is successful, this message pops up:
The user receives an email that looks like this one:
They can add a password and visit their account at your LearnWorlds school.
If you want to modify this email notification, navigate to Settings → Notification emails → Registration emails and then find the When a learner is imported by admin email notification. You can find more about the notifications and how to modify them here.
- If you wish to send a re-activation notification to a specific user, go to Users→All users and filter your students All users with the option Never Logged In. Hover over Manage for the specific user and click on Resend activation:
- If the "reactivation" is sent by the Admin it will expire in 30 days. If the user requests reactivation, the activation link will expire in 1 day.