1. Navigate to the course you want to change and click on the Access tab.
2. Scroll down until you find the Course expiration segment of your course. Click on the drop-down menu on the right, to set the days, weeks, or months that your course will be accessible to your users.
3. Click on Save.
- The expiration date is not available for Free courses.
- The change of the expiration date in a course will not affect already enrolled users.
- At the moment the expiration date functionality is available only on a course level, Bundles and Subscriptions cannot expire. If a Bundle includes courses that expire, the user will not be unenrolled from the bundle once those courses expire and they will need to purchase the courses individually. In case you would like to offer the bundle option again, you will need to unenroll them from that Bundle product.