Selling digital products is all about the “funnel”: how to make the path of your potential customer as easy and frictionless as possible, all the way up to confirming the course sale.
The 1-click sales funnels (also called 1-step sales funnels) are online forms where your potential customers can provide, in a single pass, all the information needed to complete a purchase. You can add one of our available Payment zones to any page to create 1-click sales funnels. Then you can choose a product, and users can purchase it by simultaneously registering to the school. If the user is already logged in to the school, then the registration zone fields are prefilled.
Customize the Payment Page
1. Go to Site Builder→Edit School Site and select any course layout page or any other page you wish, via the dropdown menu or the Pages Manager.
2. Choose one of our available Payment sections.
3. Click Save.
You can set up the sign-up process of your users, and choose whether your users can sign up, only by first buying a product through a payment page.
In your Site Navigation, you can specify whether logged-out users can access the payment section and navigate to the payment page. In this way, new users can buy the course and sign-up/register at once.
Edit Payment Section
Click on Edit Payment Section and specify:
1. Select the Product and Coupon
If you have created a promotion for the section's related course, you can apply the coupon code to the payment section by default (so the users will not need to enter the coupon code manually).
2. Add tags
Choose whether you wish to tag users.
You can find out more on how to edit your Payment section, in our respective article.
- If your users have already purchased this course/bundle, they will see the following message (unless you enable the "Autohide payment section" setting):
- Please note that even though the product payment may fail after your payment gateway process the transaction (e.g. card declined or insufficient funds), the user will be created in your School, but with no access to the Product.