Facebook pixel is one of the many Analytics and Monitoring integrations within LearnWorlds.
It is a piece of code for your website that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns. With the Facebook pixel, you can:
- Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert.
- Optimize delivery to people likely to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most likely to take the action you want them to take, like a purchase or fill out a form.
- Automatically build audiences for website visitors to retarget: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, like visited a product page, added to a cart, or purchased a product.
- Create Lookalike Audiences. Find more people who are similar to your best customers.
- Run dynamic product ads. Create relevant and timely ads on Facebook based on the products people have visited on your website.
- Access Audience Insights. Get rich insights about the people who visit your website. Also, LearnWorlds sends the following events to Facebook for better tracking, optimization, and measurement.
Also, LearnWorlds sends the following events to Facebook for better tracking, optimization, and measuring the results of your ads:
PageView - It has the ability to capture your website traffic so that you can create Website Custom Audiences with the data. It tracks pages and where a visitor has been on your website
CompleteRegistration - When a user registers to the school, this event also contains data about the type of registration if it is a social or email login (ex. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or email).
Purchase - When a purchase is made, the product name, id, type (course, bundle), price, and currency are sent as well.
To integrate LearnWorlds with the Facebook pixel, please follow the instructions below:
First, you will need to create a Facebook Pixel!
1Visit the Facebook Pixel page using your Facebook account. Go to Events Manager.
2Click the green plus + icon to Connect data sources, select "Web", and then "Get Started"
3Select Facebook pixel and click Connect.
4Add your pixel name and enter your website URL to check for easy setup options.
5 Click Continue to create your first pixel!
6 Then, click on "Install Code Manually".
7 And you will need to find the fbq function and copy (Ctrl+c) the 16digit code next to 'init' looks like '1125058001248196'
8 Go to Settings - Integrations - Analytics.
9 In there, scroll down and find Facebook pixel, activate its functionality, and paste the tracking code of this integration in the appropriate text field.
10 Don't forget to click on the "Save" button to save your progress!
You are now ready to create your new Facebook advertising campaigns with the most useful and effective marketing tool and promote your school in the easiest way.
In order to create a Facebook pixel, simply follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/336923339852238?helpref=faq_content