Course creation is an ongoing process. Your users will maintain their interest in your online academy if you provide them with brand-new educational material.
Follow the below steps to make sure your users will be notified and get access to your brand new course material.
1. Visit the course's Access tab.
2. Enable the Drip feed and choose the Drip by date option.
3. Navigate to the course's Contents tab (where the label "Dripped" will now appear) where you can visit the existing course section that you wish to add new learning material to or Add a new section to upload whole new content.
4. Click on No date Specified or the "footsteps" icon.
5. In the Section Edit menu that pops up, specify the date this section will unlock for your enrolled users and enable the email notification to be sent to them and inform them about the newly available course material.
Once the section is unlocked, your users will receive an email notification you will personally write to notify them about the newly uploaded material. You can also use variables to make the email personal and engaging.