As every complex enterprise needs a command center so does your online school business you worked so hard to build. The LearnWorlds Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of your school and helps you run your business. It allows you to be instantly on top of your sales, registrations, and student activity. See in real time who is logged in and engage with your students!
When in admin mode, the Dashboard is the first option available in the authoring toolbar.
Here is a sneak preview of the page:
- This illustrative panel depicts a diagram that shows the amount of new signups, revenues, product sales and active learners in correlation with the time that has passes. You can set the showing time between the "Last 7, 30 and 60 days".the amount of new signups, revenues, product sales and active learners in correlation with the time that has passed. You can set the showing time between the "Last 7, 30 and 60 days".
- From this panel you can see which users are currently logged in your school and directly contact them.
- You can view your new users as well as the time that has passed since their subscription from this panel.
- In the "Events log" column, if you hover your mouse over the "more info" link of a "log in" event, you are able to see several details about the event itself such as the browser your learner used, or even the city they logged in from:
- This illustrative panes shows you a synopsis of your school's current state: The number of users, conversions, courses, course categories, the number of your last 30 days sales and the average time users have spent in your school.
- You can also easily moderate your Assignments and Exams in your Dashboard and have completed control over who is grading what, and when an exam is waiting to be graded.
- You can also gain access to the "School wizard" and "Create a course" by clicking on the appropriate buttons on the top of the Dashboard
Lastly, you can preview your Landing and After Login pages the way your learners will see them the moment they visit your school.