As every complex enterprise needs a command center, so does your online school business that you worked so hard to build. The LearnWorlds Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of your school and helps you run your business. It allows you to be instantly on top of your sales, registrations, and student activity. See in real-time who is logged in and engage with your students!
When in admin mode, the Dashboard is the first option available in the authoring toolbar.
Here is a sneak preview of the page:
This first illustrative panel depicts a diagram that shows the number of new signups, revenues, product sales, and active learners in correlation with the time that has passed. You can set the showing time between the "Last 7, 30 and 60 days.
As you might have probably noticed, new panels with more info regarding your school will continue being added while your school is evolving into a vibrant platform full of eager learners. The panels in the second row of your dashboard, inform you about:
1. The New Users and the time that has passed since their subscription.
2. The new assignments that have been submitted.
3. The latest posts in your Community.
4. The newest posts in our Blog.
5. The Events Log of your users. If you hover your mouse over the "more info" link of an event, you are able to see several details about the event itself such as the browser your learner used, or even the city they logged in from.
6. The users that are currently logged into your school with the option to directly contact them.
In addition, in your school Dashboard you can find some quick action buttons:
1. For the creation of a new course.
2. Τhe preview of your Landing page and After Login page.