Add a new user
As an Admin, you have two options for creating new user accounts.
1. Click on Users → +Add New User.
2. Or click on Users → All Users and click on Add User.
Fill out the information for the new account (full name, email, add tags, and any custom fields you have set up for your Sign up form). For more information regarding Sign up validation rules, you can check this article.
3. Click on Add user to finalize the process.
- An activation e-mail will be sent automatically to the new user, asking them to set up a password for the account.
- If you have more than one user you wish to add to your online school, you have the ability to Bulk import your users.
Search for Users
After adding your users, there might be a case where you want to find a specific user manually through your users' list. To do so, at the search box you can type the name, or the e-mail of a user. You can use filters to specify the Products, Date, or Status of the user, in order to limit your search.
- You can also search users by tags. To do so, click on the Tag filter option, and all the available tags will appear.
- For more detailed search options, you can check our Reporting Tools here.
For more Advanced Searching and filters, you can click on the Advanced Search option. You can also export the users report. This feature is available to Learning Center plans or higher.