Admins/Instructors/Users can alter their password via the:
1. Any user can reset their password by clicking on Forgot your password found on the Login form.
2. A new form will pop up, where the users will have to add their email, in order to receive the reset password link.
3. In the received email there will be a link to the reset password form. This email notification can be edited by navigating to Settings → Notification emails → Registration emails. After clicking on the link the user will be redirected to the new password form and after adding the new password, they will be automatically logged in to the school.
- The Password link received in the Notification email received is valid for 24 hours.
- If the admin initiates a "Reset password" email from the User Management page, the link is again valid for 24 hours.
User Management Page
Admins can update their own, instructors' and users' passwords, by navigating to the Users page and clicking on the Update Password option under Manage. If they choose the Reset Password option, the user/instructor/admin will receive the password reset email notification in order to reset their password.
Note: The LearnWorlds admin is the only one that can change their own password.