Once a new user creates a new account on a school, they will be considered as non-paying until they purchase their first course/subscription/bundle.
1. Users can go to a specific course and click on the automatic Εnroll button.
2. On the payment page, users will be asked to fill in their payment information so as to make the purchase. In the checkout, they can also insert a coupon code if they have one or simply click on be Buy after filling in their card details.
3. Once the purchase has been completed, a new message will appear on the screen letting them know that the purchase was successful.
Note: The information, on which payment gateway the users would like to use, can be chosen upon each purchase so users can use different payment information for every course/bundle purchase.
For subscriptions, the process is the same however, if a user wants to change their payment information for subscriptions they will have to navigate to the topbar, and click on My Account. On the account page your users can:
- Cancel their subscription
- Change their subscription plan
- Edit their payment information filled for subscription purchases
- Download their invoices
Note: If you use Stripe as your payment gateway and you offer subscriptions and/or installments then your Stripe account will store the credit card information of your users. In all the other cases (courses and/or bundles) none of the payment gateways store the user’s credit card information.