LearnWorlds offers an Interactive Video Editor with advanced functionalities and a handy sidebar menu that allows you to add elements in your videos, such thumbnails (available in the Pro Trainer plan or higher), which enhance your overall video presentation, in a few easy steps.
1. Select a course and navigate to its Contents.
2. Hover over the respective video learning activity and click on Edit video.
3. Click on Thumbnail in the sidebar. You can choose between:
a. the first frame of the video
b. click anywhere on the video and use that frame
c. add an image using our media library
4. Click on Save.
- Thumbnails are available if you use the Learnworlds provider for videos.
- In order to implement the full-screen functionality in the interactive video player (which supports interactive elements and subtitles), navigate to our respective article.
Check all of the interactive Video Editors' features and availability per plan here.
Check more information about how to upload, setup and manage your videos here.