In this article, you will learn how to use animations with the elements of your page's sections.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site and navigate to the page you want to edit via the Pages Manager.
2. Select the element you wish to add an animation. Once clicked, the sideform pops up to edit your (text) element.
3. Go to Actions and locate Entrance Animation. In the animation type list that unfolds, select the type of animation.
4. Choose the Duration of the animation.
5. Set up the animatic movement to display after a given amount of time (e.g after 3ms).
6. Check how the Animation will show, by clicking on Play animation.
7. Hit Save.
Note: In the same way, you can set an Entrance animation for a button within any section of your page by clicking on it and following the mentioned steps.