The Learners page allows you see and manage all users in your school. You can search for users by name, filter their records by course or by date, manage their courses, change their emails and passwords, import users or export them for further processing.
1) When in admin mode click on the "Learners" option in the admin menu.
2) Here is how your learners page looks:
3) You can filter the records by course:
...or by date
Also keep in mind that you can find users that haven't activated their accounts yet (this is very handy when you manually import lists of students and you are trying to find those that haven't activated their accounts yet). In that case, you can find them by choosing "Never Logged In" in the drop down list below.
The records will be filtered and a new button called "Re-Send activation" will show up in the topbar.
If you click on that, a new activation email will be sent to all those users reminding them to activate their accounts in your LearnWorld's school! Cool, ha?
4) You can even export the data in csv of xls format
5) Last but not least, there is the ability for you to track the basic info of every user and watch their progress inside your school. Click on a learner's name and a sideform will show up showing you all relevant information.
You are now officially a master at managing your learners page!