Google Tag Manager is a free tool that makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags -- including conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more—with just a few clicks, and without needing to edit your website code.
Google Tag Manager allows you to focus on marketing, not coding.
LearnWorlds allows you to import your Google Tags following just a few steps
1) Visit https://tagmanager.google.com/ (using your Google Account) to create a container for your LearnWorld.
2) In the "Account Name" field, enter an account name select if you want to share anonymously data with Google and click "Continue"
3) Now you have to define your Container. In the "Container name" field, enter a descriptive name for your container select "Web" and click "Create".
4) Accept Google Tag Manager Terms clicking on the "Yes" button after reading them
5) Now Google will generate for you the container installation code snippet you only need to copy (Ctrl+C) the "GTM-XXXXXX" code and click "OK"
6) Now you have to integrate (paste) this "GTM-XXXXXX" code in your LearnWorld platform.Click "Settings->Integrations" at the admin panel
7) Click "Activate" at the "Google Tag Manager" and paste the "GTM-XXXXXX" code at the field.
8) To finish the integration click "Save changes" at the top.
9) Now you can manage your Tags via the Google Tag Manager dashboard.
you are done!