Overview: Google Analytics is the industry-leading tool for tracking and reporting web traffic. LearnWorlds offers seamless integration with Google Analytics so that you can easily see how many people are visiting your website, where they are coming from, how long they’re staying and how they are interacting with the site and much, much more.
To integrate Google Analytics with your LearnWorld just follow the easy steps below (Note: if you already have an active Google Analytics account just skip ahead to step 7):
1) Visit the Google Analytics Webpage (http://www.google.com/analytics/) and click "sign in"
2) Choose "Google Analytics" Option from the menu
3) After you have signed in with your google account. You will be redirected to the page below.
Click on "Sign Up" button
4) Now, you have to fill-out a form with info about your site and choose some options about sharing your data
5) When you are done just click on the "Get tracking ID " button
6) Read and accept the the Google Analytics Terms
7) You are almost done. Copy the "Tracking ID" that Google Analytics just generated for you. This is all you need to have Google Analytics track traffic in your LearnWorlds site
8) Now you have to come back to your LearnWorld's site and choose the "Integrations" option from your admin menu as shown below
9) Activate "Google Analytics Integration" and paste the Tracking ID code from your clipboard
10) To finish you just have to click on Save changes button at the top of the page
11) Congratulations your LearnWorld is now connected with your Google Analytics Account.
To view all that statistics that Google provides, just visit your Google Analytics page and click on the "Reporting tab"
You are done!