Import questions from your Question Bank to your Assessments in just 3 steps:
1. Create an assessment learning activity (Quiz, Exam, Assignment, Certificate of Knowledge). Hover over the learning activity and click on Edit questions. Click on Import questions.
2. Select between questions from your Question Bank or from Other Courses. Locate the questionnaire, check the question(s) you want to import and click on Import. To import all questions, click on the checkbox next to the questionnaire title.
3. Hit Save to finalize the process.
- Ιf you change a Question bank inserted question, the changes will be made to all other linked exams.
- Each questionnaire type of learning activity supports different kinds of questions. Therefore, make sure to import only true/false or multiple-choice questions to exam activities, only open-ended questions to assignment activities, and polls/short answer questions can only be imported in Quizzes. If you attempt to import an open-end question to an exam activity it will not work and vice versa, for assignments and quizzes.