Are you hosting your videos on your own vimeo.com account? Then there are some privacy settings you should be using. Why? First of all your videos need to be protected so that they are not available for free to vimeo users or accessible through search engines. Secondly, LearnWorlds uses its own interactive video player which replaces the normal video control buttons of vimeo. If you don't want to turn up with two sets of video controls you should hide the default vimeo player buttons.
Here are the privacy and video embed settings you should be using:
Who can watch this video?
- Choose "Hide this video from Vimeo.com"
Enable video review page?
- Uncheck the checkbox
Where can this video be embedded?
- Only on sites I choose. Add two domain names: learnworlds.com and your own domain name
Who can comment on this video?
- No one
What can people do with this video?
- Uncheck both checkboxes
- Choose "Always hide" and unceck all checkboxes (you can create a Preset for ease of use)
- Select "Nothing" from the select box
- Check option "Default this video to HD when embedded"